We are an inclusive Anglican Church and look forward to warmly welcoming you
Our building was designed by W D Caroe and commissioned by Revd C J Valpy French. It was consecrated by the Bishop of Exeter on the 9th January 1900.
The Waterloo hero Alexander Cavalie Mercer is buried in our graveyard.
At present, the church building is undergoing a transformation, with much-needed repairs to the west end, and a remodelling of the interior to create a warm, open, welcoming space.
Our west door is now open and accessible for everyone to use. The new path also provides step free access to our parish room and west door.
All are welcome to join us for worship.
The main service on Sundays is at 9.30am. Most weeks we have Parish Communion with Junior Church. On the 3rd Sunday in the month, we have a more informal, slightly shorter Family Service with the children in church throughout.
Where to Find Us
The address of St David’s Church is Queen’s Terrace, Exeter EX4 4HR.
The latest Weekly News and Magazine
14th October 2018, 20th after Trinity14 October 2018 7:41 pm
20180911 20th Sunday after TrinityRead more »
13th after Trinity30 August 2018 10:13 am
New Leaves October 201826 September 2018 4:24 pm